As part of our joint commitment to each other and the communities in which we operate, all open day visitors are required to agree to the Covid Code of Conduct before entering a trainer’s stable / yard. For your safety and the safety of others, please observe the following during your visit:
- Where possible, please travel to the open day in private transport.
- Do not travel to the open day if you have any Covid-19 symptoms as entry will be denied.
- Please comply with Government / Local guidance relating to face coverings during your visit to our stable / yard.
- Always observe all, and any specific local, social distancing protocols.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the stable / yard.
- Please arrive in good time to go through the necessary entry procedures.
- Familiarise yourself with the location of the stable / yard and your entry point and time.
- Please ensure food and beverage is consumed within the designated areas at the stable / yard.
- Please use only the designated smoking areas at the stable / yard – you will be informed of these on arrival.
- Do not congregate in specific areas; always maintain social distancing.
- Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways are clear before you walk through.
- Avoid face to face contact with other visitors avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people not in your social bubble.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff at the stable / yard.
- Do not try to access areas of the stable / yard you are not authorised to enter.
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines.
Thank you so much for your support and co-operation.