Win A Share In A Racehorse Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (excl. Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the promotion, excluding employees of the promoter, its group companies, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
- Entry opens at 11am on Thursday 4th February 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 17th February 2021.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
- To enter the promotion, entrants must complete the shared ownership survey
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries under the supervision of an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will be notified via email and will be asked to confirm their details for delivery of the prize.
- There is a total of one prize to be won:
- The winner will receive an 11 month, 1% share in the unnamed two-year-old colt (Excelebration x Cherry creek) who is in training with Mark Johnston
- In the event that the promoter is unable to contact a winner within two working days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random.
- The prize(s) will be delivered within seven working days from a valid acceptance of the prize.
- No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in respect of the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to: (i) publish each winner’s name, photograph, county and entry on its website, Facebook, Instagram page or Twitter account or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the closing date; and (ii) permit Middleham Park Racing to do the same
- Each winner’s name and county are available on request by emailing [email protected] within 90 days of the closing date.
- No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence);
- disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and
- disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the promoter’s, The Racing Post’s or Ladbrokes’ Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account that is, in the promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, The Racing Post or Instagram or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- The promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Participants acknowledge that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Please note that no participant must put themselves in any personal danger in submitting an entry to the promotion. The promoter is not in any way encouraging any behaviour that could cause any risk of personal injury.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
7.1 Any decision of the promoter in respect of the promotion is final. For questions regarding the promotion, email [email protected] .
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- All personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and prizes (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant. The promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize(s).
- The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
- The promoter is Great British Racing, 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS.