7 Tennis-Themed Racehorse Names!
Photo courtesy of tennistours.com
We’re at that time of year again when all eyes are on centre court at Wimbledon. The Pimm’s is in full flow, and Murray Mount is packed to the rafters!
So to celebrate we’ve compiled a list of the best racehorse names with a tennis flavour. So get some strawberries and cream at the ready and check them out!
- Bath and Tennis still in training with Sir Michael Stoute, yet to make a splash in any of his races.
- Mr Murray never won in his career, the opposite of his namesake!
- The Mighty Fed like Roger, a multiple winner in Australia.
- That’s A Racket never got into the swing of things on the racecourse.
- Ace Serve didn’t manage to break his opponents!
- Rain Stops Play always a favourite for Wimbledon fans
- Double Fault 25 runs, no wins. A bad name all round.